When I began thinking
about the A to Z challenge, I thought for a long time about what I wanted to
write. I tried to think of ways to find neat things about the English language
with each letter. And then I thought, what if that letter didn’t exist? So I am
doing an abbreviated version of my Life Lessons series that I normally do on
Fridays, but without using the letter of the day. What would life be like
without that letter? Let’s find out...
Why? Because I went to bed at a time that was much nearer to
noon than my most frequent bed time. Yesterday was a very hard day for me. I
didn’t get much rest the night before because of the kids and just not getting
situated to snooze.
This morning I am doing so much better, it’s hard to grasp.
Sometimes we just need to shut everything down and rest. It’s amazing how often
we forget the importance of rest. Think about it. When something is pressing
and we don’t have time to get it done, what is the first thing we sacrifice?
Rest. And that’s not the best thing for us.
Check out other A to Z
participants using the link below.

so true, gotta have my sleep!
ReplyDeletezzzzzzzzzzzz... :)
DeleteWords of wisdom. I'm a sleeper, if I don't get enough I just crash anyway...
ReplyDeleteKate
Follow & A to Z Visit http://solidhappiness.blogspot.com/
That is what happened to me the other day. I tried Coke, I tried freezing everyone out of the house, loud music, you name it. I still crashed on the couch with almost no ability to rouse myself at all. Finally, I just went to bed.
Delete