SONG #9 - The Last Christmas Without You, Sixpence None the Richer
The first time I heard this song I was nine months pregnant and waiting to go into labor at any moment. It made this song very special to me.
SONG #10-23 - The entire SheDaisy Christmas album, Brand New Year
Okay, so it's not a single song, it's a whole album. Some of the songs are classic carols but they all have a brand new twist. This album is just fun. It's also not as hidden a gem as some of the others, especially if you're a country music fan, but this is a fabulous album. A mix of reinvented traditionals and totally brand new songs, it's as festive as the season itself. I like the album so much it was hard to decide which song to highlight off of it. I decided to go with The Secret of Christmas. (As a side note, I was going to use Twist of the Magi, a hilarious duet with Rascal Flatts, but there wasn't really a good YouTube video with it.)
I hope you've enjoyed discovering some new Christmas music with me. Be sure to share some of your own favorites in the comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.